Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for working with our consumers via e-mail and telephone to provide them with correct information in a timely, professional, and positive manner. A representative should remain positive at all times and approach unique situations with composure and confidence.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of our product, policies and systems
- Answering phone calls and emails which may include but are not limited to questions from our customers regarding order placement, order and shipping status, promotional guidance, return/warranty requests and inventory status.
- Ability to respond to consumer requests for products based upon product knowledge and consumer needs, transferring phone calls to the appropriate party or departments,
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and effectively multi task between phone calls and email requests.
- Respond to requests received by customers via email, phone call or other means of communication.
- General administrative duties when asked
- Communication – Good Verbal and Written
- Customer Focused